T & C’s
- I am happy to take bookings a year or more before your wedding date, of course Fridays and Saturdays in the summer months are booked up well in advance. But do contact me to check any date via the contact form!
- I recommend doing a trial 3/4 months before your big day to ensure you are completely happy with your plan for your hair. This is a great opportunity to try out a number of styles to see what suits you best! Have a look at my Instagram page for some inspiration
- You’re the boss, so arrival time is completely up to you, I can arrive as early as required, and I will stay with you until you are ready to leave, to ensure your hair is perfect!
- A provisional confirmation unfortunately does not hold a wedding date. A deposit is required to confirm.
- Quotes given are subject to change if details of the wedding party or location of wedding change.
- The balance can be paid in advance by bank transfer, or on the day by cash or cheque.
- I require at least 3 months notice in the case of a cancellation.